DELIVERY time and cost:
Mainland UK including Scotland*:
- Free of charge.
- All bulky items (weight above 31.5kg) we send by DB Schenker pallet service - delivery time up to 10 working days.
- All small items (weight up to 31.5kg) we send by DPD service - delivery time up to 8 working days.
Ireland and Northern Ireland:
- Various delivery cost depending on item weight (between £10 to £30 extra)
- All bulky items (weight above 31.5kg) we send by DB Schenker pallet service - delivery time up to 15 working days
- All small items (weight up to 31.5kg) we send by DPD service - delivery time up to 12 working days.
*Excluded delivery areas: Channel Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight, Scilly Isles, Scottish Highlands, Scottish Islands, PO Box
HOW DELIVERY LOOKS LIKE:
DB Schenker delivery service:
- Delivery from Monday to Friday 8am-4pm only.
- All deliveries for bulky items are made by 1 man service only to the KERB / Sidewalk. Also if flat delivery to the KERB / Sidewalk.
- Delivery company need to arrange delivery date with customers (please remember to provide correct mobile phone number).
- During delivery arrangements you can chose date best for you from Monday to Friday.
- Delivery from Monday to Friday 8am-6pm.
- Delivery to doorstep by DPD driver.
- On date of delivery DPD send text message with 1 hour slot delivery to you mobile number.
- Not in home - you can ask to delivery to neighbour, change date, leave in safe place etc.
- All goods have manufacturer replacement parts warranty even of unlikely event of transport damage.
- If parcel arrive to you damaged please report this information to delivery guy and put damage note on delivery note.
- We will arrange replacement parts from factory and delivery to you via DPD service for free.